Cleaning, sanitizing germicide for Sanisafe toilets
- Fungicide: prevents mold and mildew
- Virucide: active against HIV and Hepatitis-B
Sani-CS10 is an advanced product developed for Sanisafe. Each time the toilet is flushed, the block is flooded with water releasing enough Sani-CS10 to clean and sanitize the seat and the toilet bowl.
Sani-CS10 cleans, sanitizes and prevents limestone formation. It lubricates all parts of the mechanism in which water flows. Sani-CS10 contains active ingredients against all sorts of microbes. Its germicidal, virucidal, deodorizing, sanitizing, and cleaning action works equally to eliminate and prevent germs.
Because of its size, Sani-CS10 avoids storage problems created by liquid products. Sani-CS10, an 80 gram, solid block cylinder encased in a recycled plastic bottle, avoids all danger associated with handling liquids. Biodegradable.
ECONOMICAL, ECOLOGICAL, BIODEGRADABLE
Despite its small size, Sani-CS10 is released in a slow and constant manner allowing up to 1500 flushes before replacement. Dilution rate can be effected by water quality and temperature.
NOTE: Because of its versatility, including lubricating all parts of the mechanism in which water flows, use of a solution other than Sani-CS10 will void the Sanisafe warranty.
SANI-CS10 PRODUCT INFORMATION
Cleaning and sanitazing block for the SANISAFE toilet. Tolerance against organic stains: 5% (blood serum). Tolerance against hard water: 400 PPM of CaCO3. Product dilution: no subject.
- Alkyl (40% C12; 50% C14; 10% C18) dimethul benzyl ammonium chloride
- Octyl decyl dimenthyl ammonium chloride
- Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- Efficacy tests were done in presence of contaminated organic soils; that is to say, with the addition of 5% of serum sanguin in hard water at 400 PPM of CaCO3.
- At a dilution of 650 PPM active agent per litre water and with the method «AOAC», the product passed the test against:
STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS (ATCC No 6538)
SALMONELLA CHOLERAESUIS (ATCC No 10708)
PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA (ATCC No 15442)
ESCHERICHIA COLI (ATCC No 11229)
ENTEROBACTER AEROGENES (ATTCC No 13048)
SALMONELLA TYPHI (ATTCC No 6539)
KLEBSIELLA PNEUMONIAE (ATTCC No 4352)
STREPTOCOCCUS PYOGENES (ATTCC No 12384)
SALMONELLA SCHOTTMUELLERI (ATTCC No 10719)
SCHIGELLA DYSENTERIAE (ATTCC No 9380)
STREPTOCOCCUS FAECALIS (ATTCC No 11700)
Fungicidal efficacy was proven by «AOAC» method against: TRICHOPHYTON MENTAGROPHYTES ATTCC No 6275
Anti-mildew performance was proven by testing against mildew on hard surfaces and proven effective against: ASPERGILLUS NIGER ATTCC No 6275
The virucidal efficacy was a protocol of an admitted universal method against:
- INFLUENZA VIRUS A/BRAZIL: 11/78 (HINI) E-7 1/8/79, obtained from viral respiratory unit of Atlanta, GA.
- HIV-1 (HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS) on surfaces stained with blood and body fluids.
The product successfully passed testing against:
- STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS (ATCC No 6538)
- KLEBSIELLA PNEUMONIAE (ATCC No 4352)
The method adopted is an admitted universal protocol as follows: 150 PPM of product diluted in one litre of water and tested on non-porous surfaces.
For a complete list of viruses, fungi and bacteria against which Sani-CS10 is effective please email firstname.lastname@example.org